Friday, December 12, 2008

I guess when you first start to blog you have to start at square one. I feel like right now I'm writing to thin air, since no one even knows about my blog yet! I suppose just to get used to this blogging thing, I'll take the words of advice I give to my seven year old. Just write... even if it's just a few words.


Let me, first off, introduce to you my favorite students...


My biggest little man is 7 years old and in second grade. He is smart, active, and very curious. He wants to know how everything works, and why.

My middle man is 3 years old, and in preschool. He loves art, learning to read, and running....everywhere! He really enjoys schooltime.

Babyman just turned 1. He likes eating, walking, and following his brothers everywhere. He is learning to join us for school, and has been known to chew a stray pencil or crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


What I Write About