Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kinderbach


Kinderbach is a video based piano curriculum for children ages 3-7. Through fun games, printables, colorful video and adorable characters, young children learn to "actually play piano, read notes, learn intervals, rhythm and music patterns.

I was given free access to the online Kinderbach Learning Center. The first day we opened the lessons, six children, ages 9 months to seven years crowded around my computer screen. Middleman (now 5), Babyman (now 2) and Babybug (now 1) were absolutely mesmerized by the music and video. Although Middleman (my target for this program) wasn't interested in coloring any of the printables, he was very into dragging out our keyboard every day and getting down to the business of learning to play the piano!

Kinderbach can be purchased as Piano Lessons Online or Piano by DVD. As I have too many computer problems to mention, if I were to order Kinderbach myself, I would definitely purchase the DVD version. At $95.98 for a Year Membership, you'll receive access to twenty two hours of video and interactive coloring pages (online). If you just want to check out the program, you can get a one day pass for $5.95.

I think Kinderbach had the potential to be a wonderful program for my family. I only wish I could have requested DVDs! If you'd like to read what other reviewers have to say, click on the banner below.

No comments:

Post a Comment


What I Write About