Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am still trying to figure out how to post a video. Actually, I am still trying to get it onto my computer! My singing group performed at a coffee house over the weekend. Although, they double booked, so we "took turns" with another group. The other band was a rock group, so it was really interesting! Their lead singer had a blast filling in for my friend Michelle with his tambourine.

On a homeschooling note, I am really trying to learn how to pare down my plans. Over the years of teaching preschool, I have become really quite good at writing lesson plans. I have such high hopes and expectations for my little guys, that I rarely fit it all in! Don't know how other homeschoolers do it, but I am shooting for math and reading every day. Then I add in the other subjects one or two days each. We are so desperate to get outside. Although, my almost four year old's exercise trampoline sure does come in handy (for all of us)!

We started back with our Five in a Row literature unit studies. We are currently reading Katy and the Big Snow. Also, we are starting to work on a Fruits of the Spirit lapbook, which I am really excited about! As usual, I hope to post photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment


What I Write About