Monday, August 17, 2009

Official School Day

Well, today began our official school year. We homeschooled a little bit during the summer. But today we really got back to business. I'm doing some research on how others schedule their days, so if you have your schedule posted on your blog, leave me a comment! I'm sure there's a blogger who has already linked to all of your schedules, so if I missed the boat, let me know! I have wanted to stick to a rigorous Classical schedule, as suggested in The Well Trained Mind. But having the 3 boys that I have, and the childcare, I'm not sure this is going to be possible every day of the week! I'd love to "Charlotte Mason strew" as well. Anyone have success with this method? I've heard that I'm not the only one who changes their style many times throughout the year, so I'm glad I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment


What I Write About