Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reading My Library starting with Verna Aardema

Well, we've done it. We have started Reading our Library! Our first author is Verna Aardema. The three books we have read are





Why Mosquitos Buzz in People's Ears







Who's in Rabbit's House?






and What's So Funny, Ketu? It's a shame I couldn't find an image for this one, as it's a really cute cover, and illustrated by Marc Brown, one of our favorites (think, Arthur!). There are a few more books by Verna Aardema that we didn't have at our local library. But I'd really like to read them. We'll do a search and keep you posted!
As I'm already busy enough reviewing for The Old Schoolhouse, I won't do full reviews here. But I will say, we enjoyed these books, immensely, even though they did contain a few "no-no" words! They are classics, and worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment


What I Write About