Monday, March 2, 2009



Thirty four years ago, when this man was born, I did not know him. I didn't know him when he was in preschool, elementary school, or even when he graduated from high school. When I did meet him, he had long hair and in fact, had we been alive in the sixties, he'd have been the perfect hippie. He listened to different music than me, had odd friends, I thought. He was definitely not "my type." But that all changed in literally an instant. For the past fifteen years, this man has been my rock, my inspiration. I did not always realize that he would be the most important human being in my life. He would become my greatest encourager, my biggest fan and the most amazing father to my children. He is the funniest person I know, a visionary and my best friend. For these things, and many more, I am glad he was born 34 years ago today. Happy Birthday, Love!

1 comment:


What I Write About