Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Great Postcard Exchange

What a fun way to encourage penmanship, learn about faraway places, and possibly even make new friends! I am organizing a postcard exchange. There are similar groups out there, but this is a brand new venture for me. I will be working on the logistics over the next couple of weeks. I hope to begin the official exchange in September. If you have ideas, or you would like to take part in the exchange, please feel free to email me or leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Oohh...count us in. We have a letter writing day during our school week, so this will fit nicely! Thanks for setting it up!!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun...we'll participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to do this. I went to the site you mention on the TOS Forum...but i was a little overwhelmed:)Heather (moved from google to http://faithfamilyandfun.com)

    ReplyDelete


What I Write About