Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Small Funny

If you read my blog more often than not, you know I am currently a reviewer for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. So far, I have had a lot of fun reviewing materials, as have Butterbean and Middleman. They love checking the mailbox each day for any mail they receive, and now especially, for new things to review! So it was no surprise when Middleman checked the mail yesterday and exclaimed with great excitement to everyone in earshot "Mommy, we got something else to review. Can we do it now?!" I smiled and started to nod my head, and then I realized, it wasn't curriculum or a game to review, it was a sample.... of Kotex. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! That IS priceless:) Too funny! Thanks for the follow:) I love your photos! (I am signing in as google, but moved over to http://faithfamilyandfun.com--cannot figure out how to change my google...)Anyway, have a wonderful weekend. I cannot wait to tell my husband that story:)

    ReplyDelete


What I Write About