Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busy bees

Compared to a lot of families we know, we are really not busy people. We have purposely tried not to involve ourselves in a ton of activities so that we would have time to just be. But every time I look at our calendars (yes, that's plural on purpose... we have the family calendar on the bulletin board, Butterbean and Middleman each have a calendar for school items, Daddy has a pocket one; and I have my planner) the days are more and more full! I just don't know how we have time for our jobs, schooling, Cub Scouts, New Life Voices, The Old Schoolhouse Reviews, The Great Postcard Exchange, geocaching, blogging, staying involved in (my) online groups and hanging at the YMCA. Not to mention the fact that every weekend we try to overhaul our house! I am desperately trying to declutter to simplify our lives. I don't know if it's even possible. Hero and I are both chronic pack rats!

No comments:

Post a Comment


What I Write About