Friday, September 25, 2009

One Awesome Photographer

Okay, so we fought as little girls. Who didn't? But as grownups, even though we live hundreds of miles away, and we only talk when our busy schedules permit, I am in awe of my big sister. My mom and I used to joke growing up that I would have a farm and a dozen children, and my sis would live in France and send us fancy perfume. Well she doesn't live in France, and she probably could care less about fancy perfume, but nevertheless, she still has done some amazing things! This mom, teacher, sister, daughter, auntie, friend, photographer (and who knows what else she has up her sleeve!), captures hearts on film. Looking at her photos, you can almost tell who a person is, what they're thinking, what they love! This is not just a shameless plug for a unique photography business, but a salute to my big sister.

2 comments:

  1. are you KIDDING me right now??? and all this time i am in awe of you... super mom, awesome wife, homemaker, loving on other people's children along with schooling your own, amazing singer... and the list goes on. REALLY?? (and as for your shameless plug, as soon as i can figure out how to make a button, i'll send it to you... haha!!)

    ReplyDelete


What I Write About